Try a search to narrow down the results!
Networking Engineer/IT Security Associate – PP0601JR
- Computer Networking and Security course completed with New Horizons Computer Learning Center, including labs on virtual machines for hands on experience with networking and security concepts. (Completed 8/25/2018)
- Past personal experience with networking and computer concepts along with proficient use with most Windows based software. Also has a work history in customer service.
- Works well under pressure and has skills in teamwork based, and individual work environments.
Video Game Programmer/ Animation Advertiser – PP0712JM
- Deep Dive Coding Digital Media Certificate of Completion, 1st cohort (10/26/2018)
- 3 years computer science experience - University of New Mexico
- Adobe Certified Expert
- Expert in Vyond (GoAnimate), Adobe Products (Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop), and Unity
- 5 years of workplace experience, great deadline skills, team player, and a fast learner
Video Game Designer – PP1029EH
- Public Speaking course, Critical Writing course, C++ coding language
- Story writer, Visual Studio C++ (May 2018)
- Story teller, adaptable, customer service oriented, works well with a team, leader
Systems Administrator – PP0412JG
- Two years’ experience with Windows, mobile OS, and printer troubleshooting in a retail setting
- Certifications: CompTIA A+ (10/2018)
- Experience with diagnosing and correcting errors with Windows PCs and mobile phone operating systems, as well as troubleshooting printer issues
- Performs well in stressful situations with excellent customer service and teamwork
Software Developer – PP1114FC
- Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science and over 3 years of experience in Education (Graduated Dec 2014).
- Certifications: Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 8 Programmer (April 2018).
- Expertise in team management, project-design, data administration, and securing Ethernet and wireless networks.
- Performs well under pressure and possesses excellent customer service, teamwork, and leadership skills.
- Languages: Spanish, French and English.
Junior Software Developer/Salesforce Administrator- PP0517IE
- Certificate of Completion: Deep Dive Coding Java/Android/Salesforce (08/2018).
- Experienced with Salesforce (Nonprofit Cloud), Java language and standard library, object oriented concepts and applications, and Android SDK.
- Provides leadership experience, excellent communication skills, teamwork, and performs well under pressure.
- Languages: English and Spanish
Web Developer – PP0606AM
- Deep Dive Coding - Full Stack Web Development (9/2018)
- Excellent leadership, team, and customer service skills