Try a search to narrow down the results!
We are excited to partner with Innovate+Educate, NM Workforce Connection and Workforce Connection Central NM for an IT/Tech Job Fair
When: Thursday, November 14th!. NO COST!
Time: 1pm to 4pm
Location: African American Performing Arts Center, 310 San Pedro Drive NE, Albuquerque (State Fair Grounds)
We have lots of tables available for Tech/IT Employers interested in recruiting and hiring Tech/IT talent. Please help spread the word!
The IT/Tech Job & Training Fair will be an opportunity to meet potential candidates for your IT/tech hiring needs. Event attendees will also be able to learn more about training and educational opportunities available in the Central Region of New Mexico, including funding through TechHire New Mexico.
Contact us to reserve your space today: Email Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see attached flyer for more information!! Space is limited! So please hurry!
- We can set up on the 14th as early as 8am.
- Parking is free
- Table and chairs are included
- Two food trucks and each job seeker gets a ticket
- Snacks, coffee, and drinks will be provided for the employers
Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Business Outreach Specialist
New Mexico Workforce Connection
501 Mountain Rd. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87102
IT/Tech Job & Training Fair
Networking Engineer/IT Security Associate – PP0601JR
- Computer Networking and Security course completed with New Horizons Computer Learning Center, including labs on virtual machines for hands on experience with networking and security concepts. (Completed 8/25/2018)
- Past personal experience with networking and computer concepts along with proficient use with most Windows based software. Also has a work history in customer service.
- Works well under pressure and has skills in teamwork based, and individual work environments.
Video Game Programmer/ Animation Advertiser – PP0712JM
- Deep Dive Coding Digital Media Certificate of Completion, 1st cohort (10/26/2018)
- 3 years computer science experience - University of New Mexico
- Adobe Certified Expert
- Expert in Vyond (GoAnimate), Adobe Products (Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop), and Unity
- 5 years of workplace experience, great deadline skills, team player, and a fast learner
Video Game Designer – PP1029EH
- Public Speaking course, Critical Writing course, C++ coding language
- Story writer, Visual Studio C++ (May 2018)
- Story teller, adaptable, customer service oriented, works well with a team, leader
Systems Administrator – PP0412JG
- Two years’ experience with Windows, mobile OS, and printer troubleshooting in a retail setting
- Certifications: CompTIA A+ (10/2018)
- Experience with diagnosing and correcting errors with Windows PCs and mobile phone operating systems, as well as troubleshooting printer issues
- Performs well in stressful situations with excellent customer service and teamwork
Software Developer – PP1114FC
- Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science and over 3 years of experience in Education (Graduated Dec 2014).
- Certifications: Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 8 Programmer (April 2018).
- Expertise in team management, project-design, data administration, and securing Ethernet and wireless networks.
- Performs well under pressure and possesses excellent customer service, teamwork, and leadership skills.
- Languages: Spanish, French and English.
Junior Software Developer/Salesforce Administrator- PP0517IE
- Certificate of Completion: Deep Dive Coding Java/Android/Salesforce (08/2018).
- Experienced with Salesforce (Nonprofit Cloud), Java language and standard library, object oriented concepts and applications, and Android SDK.
- Provides leadership experience, excellent communication skills, teamwork, and performs well under pressure.
- Languages: English and Spanish
Web Developer – PP0606AM
- Deep Dive Coding - Full Stack Web Development (9/2018)
- Excellent leadership, team, and customer service skills